So friday i was at this huge party with seniors from my school. It started at 6 p.m. and I came home at around 7 a.m. Yeah... thats what I like to call a good party. Whole time we spent indoors, filled with smell of smoke(well... what do you expect from a hundred 19 year-olds?), alcohol and lots of dancing and fooling around. I came home and went to sleep immediatly. Next morning...well day to be honest... i woke up feeling gross...You know that feeling, when you can smell smoke in your hair, on your pillow in your clothes from last night...ugh.... I took a shower, and even treated myself with hot bath... but my face skin was feeling weird. Black under eyes, blotchy skin, dull, grey-ish and tired... I talked to my mom complaining about that and she said she used to do this routine for a week after big parties:
- Fill a glass of boiled cooled water and place it in a freezer. You can do this right after the party, or before the party in the evening.
- Take the glass out before you go to sleep and place it on your night stand. Let the ice melt
- Drink the glass of melted water first thing in the morning. Before eating.
If you have to go out somewhere next day after the party there's a few things you can use to disguise your hungoverish looks:
- To freshen up skin make sure you use a good moisturizer, preferably with SPF in it. I like to use L'oreal's Happy Derm. It's fresh and cooling, has nice consistency(a creamy gel), and leaves skin glowing.
- Also, Smashbox Photo Op under eye brightener - amazing product to ged rid of those bruise-like dark circles. Or actually bruises if you really got into a fight lol.
- To get rid of greyish face color use sheer tinted moisturizer. It will give you fresher look. E.g. Benefit cosmetics High Beam luminescent complexion enhancer.
- The best trick for tired eyes that gives out the lack of sleep is just to put some light sheer eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes. It makes you look like you had 5 extra hours of sleep.