Let's continue shall we? :)
So, if you’ve ever picked up the latest issue of some fashion magazine and red about this season’s "new black"- you know that "it colors" come and go in fashion.You went and bought alot of stuff in that color.. but it just doesn't.. look good? Happened to me....
You see, there are some shades that are always going to look good on you, and some that aren’t. No color looks good on everyone, and it’s just a fact. This has to do with your coloring, or the way your eye color, hair, and skin tone combine to give you a look. It’s really important to know what your perfect colors are, or you risk looking completely messed up!
The method called color analysis breaks people’s colorings down into Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. These color seasons are broken down even further, into 3 different categories per season. It’s not a perfect system, but it’s really helpful if you want to get a basic idea of what shades work for you.
How to know which one are you? Take this quiz:
If you are Asian, Latina or African, you will probably be an Autumn or Winter. If you are Caucasian, you will probably be a Spring or Summer.
As every season breaks down to three more categories i'm going to make this week dedicated to cover all these categories one season per day. I'll be starting with Spring today :)
1. Light Spring
- Eyes: blue, green, turqoise or light hazel.
- Hair: light/medium golden blonde, ash blonde, light/medium brown
- Skin: Ivory with peach tones, pink beige.
- Eyes: Turqoise blue, green, golden brown or topaz.
- Hair: Medium/dark brown, brown/black, possibly with red highlights.
- Skin: Bronze, deep warm brown, brown-black, light ivory, light peach or percelain.
- Eyes: Topaz, olive green, light hazel, warm turqoise.
- Hair: Light golden brown, red, strawberry blonde, deep golden blonde
- Skin: Golden beige, porcelain, possibly with freckles.
If there are freckles they are gold-brown. Lips – warm red. Eyelashes and eyebrows are of the same tint that the hair is (light or brown) but in fact they could be a bit darker than hair. Spring skin type acquires the tan pretty easy despite the delicate skin color. The skin gets the warm reddish-honey, gold-brown or dark-brow hue.
To be continued...
*insert "Baywatch" theme music*